Decadent Menu Options for Valentine’s Day
V-Day is coming, and it’s coming FAST - not Fast Fix fast, but it’s going to be here before you know it! As your restaurant starts to prepare for the day of love, it’s important to remember that this is a HUGE day in the restaurant industry. Keep in mind that restaurant reservations increased 433% compared to the average number of reservations made for the same day in the weeks surrounding Valentine’s Day - so it’s time to bring you A-game, starting with your menu. Here are a few delicious recipes that will really make a statement this year!
Cocktails & BeveragesIt’s time to start with a toast! Obviously, you’ll be supplying standard beverages, and you may want to include a glass of wine with a dinner reservation package - but sometimes it can be fun to feature something a little special. Here are some fantastic beverages you can serve up for the day of love!
- Spiked Rose Lemonade
- Champagne Cocktail
- Kitty Highball
- Midnight Sparkler Cocktail
- Buttered Rum Hot Chocolate
- Cran Royale
- Black Velvet
- Blood Orange - Champagne Ice Cream Float
- Especiado Cocktail
Salads & AppetizersThe start of something wonderful is what happens when two lovers sit down to a fresh salad or delicious appetizers. These recipes will make just the statement that you are looking for in your menu!
- Crab Louie Salad Lettuce Cups
- Polenta Bites with Mushrooms and Fontina
- Figs with Bacon and Chile
- Endive, Romaine, and Orange Salad
- Tomales Bay Oysters Rockefellar
- Caviar and Créme Fraîche Tartlets
- Potato Blinis
Main CoursesThis is where you can WOW your customers! The main dish that leaves them speechless is the perfect way to set the mood. Here are some lavish main courses that are the combination of fast preparation and a luxurious spread.
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Fennel, Citrus, and Chiles
- Squash Steaks with Brown Butter and Sage
- Creamy Shrimp Risotto with Mascarpone
- Spaghetti with Lobster Pomodoro
- Charred Steak and Broccolini with Cheese Sauce
- Rib-Eye Steak and Crispy Smashed Potatoes for Two
- Chicken Fricassée with Lemon Mustard Sauce
Decadent DessertsNo meal will be complete without something luxuriously sweet, intensely flavorful, and so fantastic that your guests will still be dreaming of it the next day. Here are some really impressive desserts that you can serve up to your guests - love & chocolate are in the air!
- Meringue Sundae with Peppery Berry Sauce
- Mirror-Glazed Heart Cake
- Hot Cocoa Cake
- Chocolate Chunk Share Cookie
- Frozen Mini S’mores Pies
- Vanilla Heart Cakes with Rosewater Icing
- Bourbon-Sea Salt Caramels
Hungry & In LoveDid you know that 11% of Valentine’s Day reservations are made between January 22nd and January 29th? That means that your customers are already planning their romantic date night, so you should be, too! Fast Fix LLC is here to help you make sure that your commercial kitchen appliances in Mid-Missouri are ready to stand up to the traffic. If you find that your fridge breaks down or your oven needs to be repaired, you can count on Fast Fix LLC to be your number one commercial kitchen appliance repair company in Mid-Missouri. It’s time to make your lists and check them twice, Valentine’s Day is going to be a great event for you!
Walk-In One Call Does It All!
Fast Fix LLC. Restaurant Services
3362 State Road JJ
Kingdom City, MO 65262
St. Louis: 636-327-8349